Saturday, August 28, 2010

grrr... Greece.

A few more snapshots from my Greece holiday that I haven't posted yet...

A house on Rhodes Island.


On the way to the beach on Rhodes Island


A statue in Athens


Blake, my awesome brother, with the original Olympic Stadium.


Lindos beach on Rhodes Island



Small private house on Hydra Island.


Delicious Seafood lunch on Lindos beach




Cobbled streets of the old town of Rhodos.

View from the top of Hydra Island

Night drive back from the old city of Rhodos.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Che,

You have an interesting blog down here.

If I may ask, what do you do to your camera that the pictures have very beautiful flair of lights?

Farah
www.thatsofarahz.wordpress.com

Che said...

Thank you Farahz - I don't change anything on my camera - but I edit my photos in photoshop so that they have the light flairs or extra texture in them - I love that style of photography and i think it makes the pictures more interesting :)

I talk about it here if you're interested:
http://indieberries.blogspot.com/2010/07/texturise-your-pictures.html

:)

Warr said...

Lunch on Lindos beach - tick, it was good :-)

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always exciting to read content from other writers and use a little something from other web sites.

my web-site: nads body hair removal cream for men ()