Sunday, September 25, 2011

7 things

Photobucket
7 things from this past week:
  1. A change is as good as a holiday. (Hence new blog look. Do we like?).
    (*also, side note: I used to use this phrase on my brother all the time when I was younger to get what I wanted. Brother: Che, I always sit in the middle - Why do we have to switch now? Che: Change is as good as a holiday. Move over.) 
  2. Currently I am feeding my soul with this song.
  3. Inspiration comes in many forms and often when you are least expecting it.
  4. Sometimes there are no words.
  5. A good friend is the one who shields your eyes from the better, less expensive leather jacket than the one you bought just two stores ago. 
  6. Small manageable goals and tasks are easier than huge unmanageable goals and tasks. (genius, i know.)
  7. It's easier to indulge in delicious calories when you're sharing it with all your co-workers. :)

6 comments :

Jacci Hall said...

new blog look = awesome

Zazi said...

hey Che!!!

Loving the new blog look it is super awesome!!!


K.

Janine van Staden said...

green blob + new blog look = me happy and Loving it! :)

Lauren said...

Haha, it seems we've all been in blog-revamping mode this past week! Nadia, Elsia, you, me - yeah, I totally added Elsie to our gang! Looks really cool Che. And of course, lols at that blob thing! x

Che Kershaw said...

haha Elsie is totes in the gang. lols. :)

Che Kershaw said...

thanks all for the new blog layout love!