Friday, November 11, 2011

pepero

Pepero is a Korean "love-candy". They are chocolate covered wafer sticks that are given out on "Pepero Day" which is 11/11. It's the Korean version of Valentine's day and it's chosen to be celebrated on November 11 (11/11) because the "ones" look like the little chocolate Pepero sticks. As you can imagine - today being 11/11/11 things right now are OFF. THE. HOOK. I heard pregnant Korean women are asking for their babies to be induced today so that they have the epic-millennium-pepero birthday. Also the packaging for the Pepero this year is super awesome. I looked like a real creep in the store taking a bajillion pics of all the lovely Pepero boxes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A few pretty Pepero sticks on weheartit


3 comments :

saffakate.blogspot.com said...

I love those things. Happy PePero Day!

Wazza said...

Will you be my Pepero?

Bailey Schneider said...

I love the packaging. Want some now. YUM