Thursday, March 6, 2014

Artichokes

 photo lovebite_zpsd0ce94ec.jpg
With Warren being away most of last week for a wedding in South Africa, I stocked up the fridge with edible goodies I could eat that would require little no cooking, cleaning or preparation. Ready made soups, carrots, little pots of mixed olives and sun-dried tomatoes and such. You know what I'm talking about: hunter-gather food. So when he returned, I had plenty of left over goods to try pawn off on him.
 photo artichoke1_zps77c9d1c0.jpg  photo artichoke2_zps6e64c6f6.jpg 
But why don't you want my artichoke Warren? It's delicious.

I was not impressed.

I tried again later when we were on the couch:

 photo artichoke3_zpsbc0450f8.jpg  photo artichoke4_zps8e6e231d.jpg  photo artichoke5_zpse0a7d69d.jpg  photo artichoke6_zpse870907b.jpg  photo artichoke7_zpscae42e08.jpg  photo artichoke8_zpse85327af.jpg  photo artichoke9_zpsc9fd74e1.jpg  photo artichoke11_zps7a8e9f65.jpg  photo artichoke12_zpseb20f718.jpg 
WAHAHAHAHA.
Arty. choke. 

hahahahaha
what a FUNNY CHOKE!

hahaha
WAHAHAHAA
LOL. ROFL,  HILAR.
wahahaha.

 photo artichoke13_zps6ba94677.jpg 

Ah sigh, it's good to have the man back in my life.
I love having someone to share my punny chokes with.

* * * * *
 photo artichoke14_zps47607955.jpg

I woke up early this morning for yoga and -

The Warr: Happy 11 months Married!
Me: WOW! Is it 11 months married today?! WOW!! Can't believe WE SURVIVED!
Warr: Yeah. Geez. But one more day and that's me - done.

So from tomorrow, it looks like I'll be back on the market.



just kidding, 

Happy 11 months married wonderful husband!
One more month until.... PAPER.