Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sunshine Adventuring!

Just thought I would pop you all a quick message from the land of Boerewors and Sunshine! We are in South Africa, for two weddings at the moment - and it's SO lovely to be home with all the friends and family! I have so many great snaps and stories to share with you all - am looking forward to a quiet moment to edit some pics to whack up here!

For a quick travel story - Warr and I (ON OUR FIRST INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT EVER) had four seats to ourselves on the plane - we basically airplane-spooned. We smashed half a sleeping tablet each and fell asleep with Warren behind me holding me on the chairs. At some point in the night, Warr must have loosened his grip on me, which meant I must have fallen right off the chairs - because in the morning he woke up with my feet in his face and I woke up with a very nasty bruise on my elbow. Although, we can't actually be too sure what happened because we don't remember any of it. In fact, I could have actually been sleeping on the floor for an hour or two - which must have been hilar for the air-hostesses to see. Epic.

Today we are off on the MOST exciting thing! But, I'll have to tell you all about it later!

To keep you busy while I'm off doing THE MOST EXCITING THINGS - check out some of this month's sponsors - Eye Heart Travel Blog, Femme Gypsy, Skype English Now and The Moss Letter Company.

Will fill you in soon! Can't wait!

x

No comments :